Details from Seller
- ROTAX 600R E-TEC ENGINE - INSTANT POWER. IMMEDIATE RESPONSE: Following its big brother Rotax 850 E-TEC engine's lead with second generation E-TEC technology, the Rotax 600R E-TEC engine offers a 30% improvement in throttle response**, crisp acceleration and sets a 600cc class standard with 125 horsepower* while continuing to set the bar for reliability, and 2-stroke oil and fuel economy. *Observed HP metric based on internal dyno test in optimal conditions. **Based on internal engineering testing compared to 600H.O. E-TEC.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH - QUICK, EFFICIENT, EASY: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this advanced clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM - NEXT GENERATION OF A LEGEND: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- RAS 3 FRONT SUSPENSION - PRECISION FRONT END: Similar geometry and design to the stable and precise RAS 2, optimized for the Gen4 REV platform with 1 in./25mm added suspension stroke and 7 lbs (3,2 kg) reduced weight vs. RAS 2.
- ERGO-STEP SIDE PANELS - RIDE HOW YOU WANT: Design enables you to slide naturally to three different cornering styles, including an extreme-forward position.
- RMOTION 129 REAR SUSPENSION - CAPABILITY, CONTROL AND COMFORT: THE standard for control, capability, comfort and adjustability – with added traction, better braking and more bump filtration in 129-inch (327 cm) version. Separate spring and shock dynamics, plus the most rising-rate/progressive motion ratio in the industry give the rMotion suspension its supple ride in small bumps with added capability in large ones. Easy adjustments for shocks, springs and coupling block.
- 4.5 IN. DIGITAL DISPLAY - ADVANCED INFO: All-digital LCD gauge cluster with flatter viewing angle for an easy-to-read info whether standing or sitting.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: MXZ TNT 600R E-TEC ES RIPSAW 1.25
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $11,599
Ski-Doo MXZ TNT 600R E-TEC ES RIPSAW 1.25 5011562831