- ROTAX 600R E-TEC ENGINE - INSTANT POWER. IMMEDIATE RESPONSE: Following its big brother Rotax 850 E-TEC engine's lead with second generation E-TEC technology, the Rotax 600R E-TEC engine offers a 30% improvement in throttle response**, crisp acceleration and sets a 600cc class standard with 125 horsepower* while continuing to set the bar for reliability, and 2-stroke oil and fuel economy. *Observed HP metric based on internal dyno test in optimal conditions. **Based on internal engineering testing compared to 600H.O. E-TEC.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH - QUICK, EFFICIENT, EASY: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this advanced clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM - NEXT GENERATION OF A LEGEND: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- RAS 3 FRONT SUSPENSION - PRECISION FRONT END: Similar geometry and design to the stable and precise RAS 2, optimized for the Gen4 REV platform with 1 in./25mm added suspension stroke and 7 lbs (3,2 kg) reduced weight vs. RAS 2.
- ERGO-STEP SIDE PANELS - RIDE HOW YOU WANT: Design enables you to slide naturally to three different cornering styles, including an extreme-forward position.
- RMOTION 129 REAR SUSPENSION - CAPABILITY, CONTROL AND COMFORT: THE standard for control, capability, comfort and adjustability – with added traction, better braking and more bump filtration in 129-inch (327 cm) version. Separate spring and shock dynamics, plus the most rising-rate/progressive motion ratio in the industry give the rMotion suspension its supple ride in small bumps with added capability in large ones. Easy adjustments for shocks, springs and coupling block.
- 4.5 IN. DIGITAL DISPLAY - ADVANCED INFO: All-digital LCD gauge cluster with flatter viewing angle for an easy-to-read info whether standing or sitting.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Ski-Doo
- Model MXZ TNT 600R E-TEC ES RIPSAW 1.25
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Huron, OH
- Price $11,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Dear customer, All Motorcycles, scooters, sport bikes, and snowmobiles are factory new with full factory warranties from the date of purchase, Prices are subject to change without notice and are available on in stock units only for delivery. Check for availability as it changes daily. For more information, please feel free to call our Sales Department at 888-895-7105 or 419-433-2523 and we would be glad to assist you with any possible trade-in, payments, or any other information you may need.