Details from Seller
- ROTAX 600R E-TEC ENGINE - INSTANT POWER. IMMEDIATE RESPONSE: Following its big brother Rotax 850 E-TEC engine's lead with second generation E-TEC technology, the Rotax 600R E-TEC engine offers a 30% improvement in throttle response**, crisp acceleration and sets a new 600cc class standard with 125 horsepower* while continuing to set the bar for reliability, and 2-stroke oil and fuel economy. *Observed HP metric based on internal dyno test in optimal conditions. **Based on internal engineering testing compared to 600H.O. E-TEC.
- DYNAMIC HANDLING - A MORE CONFIDENT RIDE: Revised ski spindle and ski stopper for more predictable handling and a confidence-inspiring ride on steep sidehills and rough terrain.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM - NEXT GENERATION OF A LEGEND: Key to the Summit’s agility is the extreme mass centralization of the 4th generation REV platform. The trademark pyramidal frame, new die-cast aluminum front suspension module and new heat exchanger design ensure it’s strong, yet lightweight.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH - QUICK, EFFICIENT, EASY: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- TMOTION REAR SUSPENSION - CARVES WITH YOU: The tMotion flexes laterally, reducing the effort to initiate a roll, due to a ball joint at the center hinge between the rear arm and drop link and split flat-tube front arms. Very progressive motion ratio makes the ride on trails even more comfortable.
- POWDERMAX LIGHT TRACK WITH FLEXEDGE - HEAVY ON PERFORMANCE: New 3.5 in. (9 cm) pitch reduces weight, and keeps snow between lugs for added performance. Exclusive 16-in (41-cm) wide design adds flotation and traction without sacrificing manoeuvrability. Edges flex to reduce the effort to initiate roll-up. Available in either 2.5 or 3.0 in (6.3 or 7.63 cm) lug heights.
- MOUNTAIN ERGONOMICS - YOU'RE AT THE CENTRE: We designed the new Summit to enable you to do more with less effort. The narrow body, beveled tunnel, tank, seat and handlebar controls are extremely compact and narrow for more room to move. And your legs will appreciate the flatter foot position.
- MOUNTAIN-SPECIFIC DESIGN - DESIGNED FOR THE MOUNTAINS: We advanced mountain sled design for easier and more predictable handling in all conditions. The narrow body panels, bottom pan, tunnel and running boards are designed for optimal interface with snow in mountain maneuvers. An open tunnel end eliminates drag.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: SUMMIT SP 154 600R E-TEC SHOT POWDERMAX LIGHT FLEXEDGE
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $12,549
Ski-Doo SUMMIT SP 154 600R E-TEC SHOT POWDERMAX LIGHT FLEXEDGE 5011567134