2021 Ski-Doo Summit SP 165 850 ETEC-S 3.0,
2021 Ski-Doo Summit SP 165 850 ETEC-S 3.0
SKI DOO, SKIDOO, SKI DOO SUMMIT, SKI DOO SUMMIT SP, SKI DOO SUMMIT SP 165 850 ETEC, SUMMIT, SUMMIT SP, SUMMITSP 165 850 , SUMMIT SP 165 850 ETEC-S
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE - MORE POWER YOU CAN FEEL: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry.* It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the new pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant acceleration you demand. *Observed HP measured on internal dyno test in optimal conditions for 2-stroke engines.
- DYNAMIC HANDLING - A MORE CONFIDENT RIDE: Revised ski spindle and ski stopper for more predictable handling and a confidence-inspiring ride on steep sidehills and rough terrain.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM - NEXT GENERATION OF A LEGEND: Key to the Summit’s agility is the extreme mass centralization of the 4th generation REV platform. The trademark pyramidal frame, new die-cast aluminum front suspension module and new heat exchanger design ensure it’s strong, yet lightweight.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH - QUICK, EFFICIENT, EASY: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- TMOTION REAR SUSPENSION - CARVES WITH YOU: The tMotion flexes laterally, reducing the effort to initiate a roll, due to a ball joint at the center hinge between the rear arm and drop link and split flat-tube front arms. Very progressive motion ratio makes the ride on trails even more comfortable.
- POWDERMAX LIGHT TRACK WITH FLEXEDGE - HEAVY ON PERFORMANCE: New 3.5 in. (9 cm) pitch reduces weight, and keeps snow between lugs for added performance. Exclusive 16-in (41-cm) wide design adds flotation and traction without sacrificing manoeuvrability. Edges flex to reduce the effort to initiate roll-up. Available in either 2.5 or 3.0 in (6.3 or 7.63 cm) lug heights.
- MOUNTAIN ERGONOMICS - YOU'RE AT THE CENTRE: We designed the new Summit to enable you to do more with less effort. The narrow body, beveled tunnel, tank, seat and handlebar controls are extremely compact and narrow for more room to move. And your legs will appreciate the flatter foot position.
- MOUNTAIN-SPECIFIC DESIGN - DESIGNED FOR THE MOUNTAINS: We advanced mountain sled design for easier and more predictable handling in all conditions. The narrow body panels, bottom pan, tunnel and running boards are designed for optimal interface with snow in mountain maneuvers. An open tunnel end eliminates drag.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Ski-Doo
- Model Summit SP 165 850 ETEC-S 3.0
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Mount Vernon, WA
- Stock Number B17199
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $14,349
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Lifestyles Honda
Sponsored By Lifestyles Honda
Lifestyles Honda-BRP-Triumph is your Washington headquarters for new & used motorcycles, ATV's, watercraft & snowmobiles and all of your parts, accessories and service needs. Visit us today for the largest selection of Honda, Can-Am, Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo, Spyder Roadster and Triumph Check out our specials for the season's best prices on Watercraft, ATV's, snowmobiles & motorcycles! ***Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight,licensing and are subject to change***