2021 Triton FIT1481,
As its name suggests, the FIT Series is uniquely designed to fit whatever you are hauling. With a broad range of trailer sizes and carrying capacities, a wide range of accessory kits that fit every trailer model, and the most tie down possibilities to secure cargo - FIT Series is the go-to trailer, no matter what you are hauling.
- Fully Welded, Allaluminum Frame and Ramp: The Triton difference - fully welded frames and ramps are fixture-built with custom aluminum extrusions, providing added strength and solid structures for years of use.
- Durable 1 Aluminum or Hardwood Plank Deck: All models are available with a 1 aluminum deck for robust performance. Select models have an optional 1 hardwood plank deck. Hardwood planks are stronger than pine and can be sealed, unlike pressure treated lumber.
- Straight and Bi-Fold Ramp Options: Easy to use when loading and unloading, the straight and bi-fold ramps also fold flat on the deck when the trailer is empty, reducing drag while towing.
- Quickslide™ and 360° Carriage Bolt Tie-Down Channels: FIT is the most flexible for securing cargo and offers the most tie down positions. Carriage bolt channels on the exterior of the frame (front, sides and rear) provide 360? of tie down possibilities, while Quickslide channels provide tie down options the full length of the trailer deck.
- Wide Range of Accessory Kits: Need side rails or side walls to get the job done? Choose from a wide range of kits that are easily assembled on any FIT trailer model, from side rails and stone guards to solid sides and fence-style walls.
- Standard and Optional Tie Downs: Every FIT trailer comes standard with four D-ring tie downs for the full-length Quickslide channels. Additional D-rings, flush tie downs and eyebolt tie downs are available for the Quickslide channels in the deck, and D-rings are available for the carriage bolt channels on the exterior frame.
- Flush Led Lighting: LED lighting is integrated into the rear cross members, fenders and side rails for a clean appearance. Wiring is protected from road debris in the aluminum wireways.
- Four Cord Rubber E-Coated Torsion Axle: Designed for a smooth ride and corrosion resistance.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Triton
- Model FIT1481
- Category Open
- Type Trailer
- Location New Richmond, WI
- Stock Number TT031030
- Price $4,454
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By St. Croix Power Sports
Sponsored By St. Croix Power Sports
St Croix Power Sports is a local business with decades of experience in the motorsports industry. Our primary goal is to offer exceptional customer service, and to provide our customers with the highest quality motorsports vehicles.