Stock #: 100368
Details from Seller
2021 YAMAHA Mountain Max LE 165,
Handle The Mountain;
Handle The Mountain;
It's never been easier to throw a carve, regardless of pitch or incline.
- 794cc 2-Stroke Engine: Electric start comes standard on the Mountain Max 800 LE 165. The two-cylinder 794cc 2-stroke engine features an ECM that electronically controls the fuel and oil injection. The three-stage auxiliary exhaust port power-valves controls the gas flow through a tuned pipe that features a stainless exhaust collector and silencer while the Exhaust Pop Temperature Sensor monitors the system. Spark ignition is generated through a digital CDI with knock control sensors, and the cooling is achieved through a liquid heat exchanger system.
- Tunnel Design: The lightweight tunnel features narrow, tapered running boards to aid in deep snow maneuverability and provide plenty of clearance for its eight tooth extrovert drivers and Power Claw track while the chain-case's 9.4° angle provides a more gradual track approach.
- Mountain Single Beam Suspension: Featuring a lightweight single beam skid frame, the 15 rear suspension provides exceptional handling in deep and steep conditions. The single pivot at the midpoint of the single rail results in track flexibility and precise handling. It's never been easier to throw a curve, regardless of pitch or incline. Ten pounds lights, the single rail system doesn't trap snow compared to dual rail suspensions, making the sled much lighter.
- Extremely Equipped: The single beam suspension engages sturdy Fox Zero coil spring shock absorbers that can be easily adjusted on both the front and rear arms through QS3 damping. The rear arm is equipped with mountain-specific QS3L shocks for a special lock-out mode during extreme climbing. The Mountain Max 800 LE 165 is also fitted with a special ice-scraper sealing system, high-flow and velocity-sensitive damping and hard, anodized parts.
- Stealth Control System: The handlebar controls feature a left-sided switch cluster for “on-the-fly access to the multi-step hand and thumb warm adjusters, the push button reverse gear shift and the multi-function gauge that can be easily select information with a convenient toggle. On the right side, a clean bar hosts an ergonomically-shaped throttle lever and a simple, stand-alone emergency stop switch. The Hayes 'Stealth' brake cylinder
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: Mountain Max LE 165
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Grand Junction, CO
- Stock Number: 100368
- Primary Color: BLUE
- Price: $14,249
Yamaha Mountain Max LE 165 5014833332
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By All Terrain
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.