2022 ARCTIC CAT Riot X 8000 146/2.60 QS3, PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT, SET-UP OR DOC FEES
RIOT X 8000;
An 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine, fortified with a vertical steering post and swaybar-equipped AMS front suspension.
- Alpha-One™ Single Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability in the backcountry. Up here, there's only one alpha.
- FOX® ZERO QS3 Shocks: Easy to adjust, and built for any terrain and riding style. Our premium FOX ZERO QS3 shocks are available in 1.5 diameters.
- Ams Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension is tailor-made to maneuver in deep snow. The lightweight, forged-aluminum spindles sit at a 27 degree spindle caster angle, providing optimal ski camber for off-trail cornering and more predictable counter-steering when side-hilling. They’re built to reduce drag, while the dual-phase alloy-steel A-arms are lightweight and durable.
- G2 Proclimb™ 7 Mountain Ski: This lightweight ski is contoured for easier steering, and integrates with the AMS spindles for better deep-snow performance.
- Power Claw Track: Power Claw Track is built lightweight, with a single-ply design and a 2.86-inch pitch — all so you can master deep snow runs. Its stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won't fold over or take a set, and Attack 20 paddles let you float over the deep stuff.
- Adjustable Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance from 39.5- to 41.5 inches for maximum adaptability.
- Reinforced Running Boards: Big air means big impact, which is why Riot's running boards are reinforced with an extrusion for added rigidity.
- Atac Adjustable On-The-Fly Suspension: With push-button command of three firmness settings, lockout mode, and two individual rider profiles, you can dial in the perfect ride without interruption.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Arctic Cat
- Model Riot X 8000 146/2.60 QS3
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Littleton, NH
- Stock Number A102033
- Primary Color CHARCOAL/RED
- Price $15,145
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Naults Powersports Littleton
Sponsored By Naults Powersports Littleton
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We strive to be your one-stop powersports and outdoor power shop, providing you the most trusted solutions in New Hampshire. We have vast powersports and outdoor
power inventory, including snowmobiles, ATVs, motorcycles, lawn mowers, and more. Looking for trusted service or parts? We have you covered. Nault's has a fullservice
repair shop to take care of all your services, from minor seasonal maintenance to major repairs.