2022 ARCTIC CAT Riot X 8000 146,
RIOT X 8000;
An 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine, fortified with a vertical steering post and swaybar-equipped AMS front suspension.
- Pro MTN Front Bumper
- MTN Pack
- Handlebar Bag
- Alpha-One™ Single Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability in the backcountry. Up here, there's only one alpha.
- FOX® ZERO QS3 Shocks: Easy to adjust, and built for any terrain and riding style. Our premium FOX ZERO QS3 shocks are available in 1.5 diameters.
- Ams Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension is tailor-made to maneuver in deep snow. The lightweight, forged-aluminum spindles sit at a 27 degree spindle caster angle, providing optimal ski camber for off-trail cornering and more predictable counter-steering when side-hilling. They’re built to reduce drag, while the dual-phase alloy-steel A-arms are lightweight and durable.
- G2 Proclimb™ 7 Mountain Ski: This lightweight ski is contoured for easier steering, and integrates with the AMS spindles for better deep-snow performance.
- Power Claw Track: Power Claw Track is built lightweight, with a single-ply design and a 2.86-inch pitch — all so you can master deep snow runs. Its stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won't fold over or take a set, and Attack 20 paddles let you float over the deep stuff.
- Adjustable Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance from 39.5- to 41.5 inches for maximum adaptability.
- Reinforced Running Boards: Big air means big impact, which is why Riot's running boards are reinforced with an extrusion for added rigidity.
- Atac Adjustable On-The-Fly Suspension: With push-button command of three firmness settings, lockout mode, and two individual rider profiles, you can dial in the perfect ride without interruption.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Arctic Cat
- Model Riot X 8000 146
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Greenville, MI
- Stock Number AC00513
- Price $16,385
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Nelson's Speed Shop, a Michigan Powersports Dealer was recently acquired by Ed Richter and his Lakeside Motor Sports staff. They are excited to serve West Michigan and the entire state with honest, upfront pricing that customers have come to love at Lakeside. Family owned and operated, Nelson's and Lakeside are eager to bring exciting new marine and powersport products with a commitment to customer service.