2022 ARCTIC CAT ZR 6000 137 ES QS3, Dealer price $14309 + $690 freight = $14999
ZR 6000 LIMITED;
The class-leading power of our 6000-Series C-TEC2™ engine with your choice of ATAC™ Adjustable On-the-Fly Suspension or FOX® QS3 shocks.
- ATAC ™: Adjustable On-The-Fly Electronic Suspension; Switch between soft, medium and firm suspension at the push of a button, with handlebar-mounted controls that automatically and immediately adjust your suspension FOX ZERO iQS gas shocks.
- Adapt Cvt System: Lightweight narrow design that increases performance and belt life. The all-new Arctic Cat ADAPT CVT system provides improved throttle response and smooth power delivery.
- FOX ZERO IQS SHOCKS: No matter your riding style - or what the day brings - FOX ZERO iQS shocks will be ready.; Featuring three compression settings (Soft, Medium and Firm) that can be easily adjusted with a dial mounted on the remote reservoir or with a push of a handlebar-mounted button (on models with ATAC), FOX ZERO iQS shocks are built for changing terrain. Their remote reservoir delivers fade-free runs, while coil-over springs even out the bumpiest rides. Available in 1.5- or 2.0-inch diameters.
- Engine Lineup: Choose from two powerful, capable engine families for your ZR Limited. The new 8000-Series C-TEC2 delivers the next level of ultra-clean, ultra-responsive Arctic Cat 2-stroke engine performance with enhanced 165-hp class power and precision oil. Designed by Arctic Cat and built in St. Cloud, Minn, this new 794cc C-TEC2 twin also features new cylinders, pistons, combustion chamber, flywheel, and fuel rail, plus a new fuel calibration strategy and Arctic Power Valve system with 3-stage control of the auxiliary exhaust ports via side valves.; Or opt for the 6000-Series 599cc C-TEC2 Engine with Dual-Stage Injection (DSI) - the first clean technology Arctic Cat 2-stroke engine and the leader in 125-hp class performance.; Both engines feature: ECM-controlled electronic oil pump; Batteryless EFI; Exhaust Pop Temperature Sensor (EPTS); Knock Sensor; Engine Reverse Technology; An exceedingly robust, lightweight design
- ARS II Front Suspension: The next level of Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) is here. ARS II gives you better bite on corners and increased ground clearance to deliver more confidence on- or off-trail. We made
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Arctic Cat
- Model ZR 6000 137 ES QS3
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Jamestown, NY
- Stock Number SNW100824
- Primary Color Green
- Price $14,309
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We are a family owned and operated company and have been in business since 1960. We have been an Arctic Cat dealer since 1967 carrying a full line of their ATV's and snowmobiles. We are committed to having a large parts department along with experienced service technicians. Our business hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm, Wednesday and Saturday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm. If you would like more information on this product, please give us a call and ask for Dan.