The Timbersled ARO 137 LE is for riders who crave fresh, deep snow and live to break trail on waist-deep days. It takes you up the highest climbs and across the steepest sidehills with confidence.
- Timbersled ARO Platform: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so you can go further, longer. The Timbersled ARO also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift to get the bike on top of the snow quicker.
- Timbersled ARO Rear Suspension: The ARO rear suspension geometry features an optimized approach angle for increased lift in deep snow and lighter ski feel. Premium FOX® ZERO QS3 shocks come standard.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5" width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- Timbersled TSS QSL Install Kit: Easily adjustable for all riding styles, the TSS Install Kit provides up to 70% more rear suspension travel and restores your dirt bike's natural suspension feel and pivot point. The NEW QSL quick switch adjustment allows the rider to fine tune the ride for the conditions. The lockout switch virtually makes the shock solid, delivering superior climbing capability on deep days.
- Timbersled Traverse Ski & Traverse Track: Traverse skag and tri-keel design for better grip, precise handling and more control in deep snow. 137" track features optimized window placement for ultimate flotation and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and more power on the snow.
- Racing Heritage: Timbersled has been dominating for years - from local tracks to X-Games gold medals. This race-proven design is incorporated into every Timbersled built.
- Aluminum Frame and Extruded Frame Rails: Aluminum frame is both strong and lightweight. Extruded frame rails provide increased durability.
- Pre-Bled Brake System: Timbersled brakes come from the factory pre-bled, ready to ride. A molded plastic brake cover eliminates ice and debris build up in the system.
- Brakes: Timbersled Pre-bleed
- Chains: 520 X-Ring
- Driver: 2.86 pitch 6 tooth
- Gearing (Jackshaft:Upper:Lower): 17:18:17
- Jackshaft / Drivershaft: Standard
- Sprockets: Super Light Weight HD
- Track Dimensions (W x L x Lug inches): 11.5 x 137 x 2.5
- Track Name / Feature: Traverse 2.5"
- Estimated Dry Weight - Front (lbs/kg): 16.0 / 7.25
- Estimated Dry Weight - Rear (lbs/kg): 117.0 / 53.1
- Overall Length: 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Timbersled
- Model ARO 137
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location North Chelmsford, MA
- Price $5,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Route 3A Motorsports 170 Tyngsboro Rd North Chelmsford, MA 01863 open 7 days a week