The Yamaha Transporter Lite is the affordable and maneuverable two-stroke utility snowmobile you can count on. Mountain skis, 146 Camso Cobra track with 1.6" lug, rugged rear rack and a compact fuel-injected, electric start 397cc two-stroke make the Transporter Lite as convenient as it is practical. The smaller size and lightweight of the Transporter Lite make it ideal for getting into tight places deep off the trail.
- 2-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Liquid Cooled EFI Engine: The hi-tech 397cc engine has all the features you'd expect to find in a top-of-the-line sled: computerized ignition (ECM), 3-stage exhaust power valve, batteryless fuel injection, electronic oil-injection and electric start. Tuned exhaust with EPTS (exhaust pipe temperature sensor) and a detonation sensor work together for reliable performance. A lightweight, counter-balance shaft handles unwanted vibration to deliver a smooth, wide range of power.
- Detonation Sensor: The sensor monitors cylinder vibration to signal the ECM in the event of combustion detonation due to improper fuel or running conditions so that timing can be adjusted to prevent engine damage.
- Lightweight Chassis: Designed to keep the weight down, the new alloy chassis uses minimal parts without compromising durability or function.
- CVTech Trail System Drive Clutch and Invance Driven Clutch: The CVTech Trail System drive clutch and Invance driven clutch provides reliable, low-temperature operation with wide ratio performance. The small diameter main bearing allows the belt to sit lower in the primary for a super low first gear, creating a wider ratio transmission through the secondary pulley to efficiently pull every pony out of the compact engine.
- Digital Gauge: The compact digital gauge displays speed, RPM, fuel level, hours while light indicators warn against any oil or engine temperature issues.
- Long Travel Rear Suspension: The 12.5" travel rear suspension features a hinged, spring-loaded tail-end section that allows for the rear idler wheels to travel upwards in an arc when traveling over bumpy trails. This articulating feature assists the sled when in reverse by guiding the track up on top of the snow and not letting it dig in, making the sled feel and handle like a shorter track model.
- 146" x 1.5" Cobra Track: This proven, reliable deep-lug track provides excellent bite in both hard-pack, fresh powder and hauling conditions as the 146" x 1.5" tread is the perfect match to the light-weight chassis.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model Transporter Lite
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Bemidji, MN
- Price $8,699
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Bemidji Sports Centre
Sponsored By Bemidji Sports Centre
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We send you a warm welcome from your friends here at Bemidji Sports Centre. Your power sports dealer for Honda, Yamaha, Can-Am, Sea-doo and Polaris. It is time to get serious about fun. Dedication- Here at Bemidji Sports Centre we are dedicated to bringing you the customer the best customer service in the area. We want every customer to not only enjoy the friendly atmosphere here at Bemidji Sports Centre but to also feel welcome.