2023 YAMAHA Mountain Max LE 154, We have 1 of this model available. Hurry put $500 down before its GONE. The price does not include factory destination fees or set up fees.
The Mountain Max 154 provides the perfect balance of power, handling and deep snow traction. Its new 2.6-inch-deep track features reinforced curved lugs for added strength and performance in heavy powder snow while its 154-inch length aids maneuverability for carving and directional change regardless of the slope.
- Mountain Single Beam Suspension: The long, 14-inch travel rear suspension features a lightweight single-beam skid frame to provide exceptional handling in the deep and steep. This advanced skid frame features a single pivot at the midpoint of the rail which runs down the center line of the track. The resulting track flexibility and balance point is realized in precise handling response. It's never been easier to throw a carve, regardless of pitch or incline. The single-rail system is over 10 pounds lighter by design and doesn't trap snow compared to conventional dual-rail suspensions, keeping the sled much lighter in real-world conditions.
- Premium Fox Zero QS3 Shock Package: Fox Zero QS3 shock package, coil-spring, high-pressure gas shocks feature a piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading, exceptional control, and three easy-to-adjust compression damping performance settings, so you can quickly and easily adjust the ride to conditions and your riding preference.
- Mountain Seat: Lightweight with a tall and narrow profile, the M-TX mountain seat is both shorter and more tapered towards the front than our standard trail seat. This allows for easier rider transitions from side-to-side, and improved stand-up ergonomics.
- The 10.6-gallon / 40.1-liter tank provides plenty of fuel capacity
- Lightweight with a tall and narrow profile, the M-TX mountain seat is both shorter and more tapered towards the front than our standard trail seat. This allows for easier rider transitions from side-to-side, and improved stand-up ergonomics.
- Full-featured and easy to read, the digital gauge displays critical information in a glance including speed, fuel level, trip mileage, tach, elevation, temperatures and more. Cha
- Condition New
- Year 2023
- Make Yamaha
- Model Mountain Max LE 154
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Stillwater, MN
- Primary Color Yamaha Blue
- Price $15,195
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Century Power Sports
Sponsored By Century Power Sports
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. At Century Power Sports, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we’re sure you'll be back for more!